We Are Raiders Kids Promotion
The “We Are Raiders Kids” Promotion is a membership-based promotion and will be conducted at the venue premises as listed below from Tuesday 7th August 2018. The promotion starts on the Tuesday 7th August 2018, concluding on Thursday 31st January 2019.
Participating Venues (i.e. Promoters)
- Queanbeyan Leagues Club, 164 Monaro Street, Queanbeyan NSW 2620;
- Raiders Gungahlin, 23 Hibberson Street, Gungahlin, ACT 2912;
- Raiders Belconnen, 152 Hardwick Crescent, Holt ACT 2615;
- Raiders Weston, 1 Liardet Street, Weston ACT 2611; and
- The Mawson Club, Heard Street, Mawson ACT 2607.
Entry is open to all children of current financial members of the associated Licensed Clubs (listed above) with the following exceptions:
- The applicant, organiser or beneficiary of the promotion and their employees and Directors;
- The owners/occupiers of any venues used for the conduct of the promotion and their employees (this includes contractors/technicians) within the past 7 days as stated in the gaming machine regulations;
- The organisation conducting the promotion and their employees;
- Intoxicated persons.
To enter the draw, simply purchase any children’s meal from the kid’s menu. The entry ticket must be completed and handed into reception. Kid’s meals are for kids 12 years and under only.
Prize draws will be conducted by Canberra Raiders (i.e. Supplier), ABN: 31 068 819 152, 2 Eade Street Bruce ACT 2617. Entries will be picked up at the above 5 venues and taken to Raiders Headquarters on the 2nd Monday of each month.
The total value of prizes for the entire promotion is $8,750 over 6 months:
- August – Signed Raiders Jersey for the 5 above venues (1 per venue)
- Valued at $250 per prize.
- Drawn Wednesday 12th September 2018
- September – $100 Raiders Shop Voucher for the 5 above venues (1 per venue)
- Valued at $100 per prize
- Drawn Wednesday 10th October 2018
- October – Season 2019 Family Grandstand Membership for the 5 above venues (1 per venue)
- Valued at $350 per prize
- Drawn Wednesday 14th November 2018
- November – Season 2019 Family Grandstand Membership for the 5 above venues (1 per venue)
- Valued at $350 per prize
- Drawn Wednesday 12th December 2018
- December – Season 2019 Family Grandstand Membership for the 5 above venues (1 per venue)
- Valued at $350 per prize
- Drawn Wednesday 9th January 2019
- January – Season 2019 Family Grandstand Membership for the 5 above venues (1 per venue)
- Valued at $350 per prize
- Drawn Wednesday 13th February 2019
Members do not need to be present at the draw to win. The winners of the prizes will be notified by telephone and/or in writing, within one (1) business day of the draw. The winner’s name only will be published on www.weareraiders.com.au
In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, the unclaimed prize will be redistributed by an unclaimed prize draw conducted by the Promoters/Supplier within (1) week of the original prize draw.
The Promoters/Supplier collects personal information in order to conduct this promotion, and for this purpose, may disclose such information to third parties, agents, contractors, service providers. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- They may be contacted by the Promoters/Supplier to provide comments about the Licenced Club(s) and/or Canberra Raiders promotions and offers.
- They may be contacted by the Promoters/Supplier via direct mail, email, phone, SMS and MMS messaging, for direct marketing purposes. On such occasions, you will be provided with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving further marketing information. You may also contact the Promoters/Supplier at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing and/or promotional information.
The Promoters/Supplier may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information gathered for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoters/Supplier. All entries become the property of the Promoters/Supplier.
For avoidance of doubt, entrants consent to the Promoters/Supplier using their name and image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion and subsequent similar promotions.
The Promoters/Supplier reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about this Trade Promotion, excluding Regulatory organisation obligations.
The prize offered is subject to change at any time, however, is unlikely to change. The Promoter and the Prize Supplier reserve the right to offer a substitute prize of comparable value if for some reason, the prize stated in these Terms and Conditions is not available.
As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner may be required by the Promoters/Supplier to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize Supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Prize Supplier, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant; or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoters/Supplier (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
a) It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize, and/or directions by Promoters/Supplier representatives;
b) The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
PRIZE WINNERS – AUGUST
The Canberra Raiders and associated Licensed Venues congratulate the below August winners for the ‘Raiders Kids Promotion’:
- Cruz Shoard – Queanbeyan Leagues Club
- Brando Bonelli – Raiders Belconnen
- Xavier Bismyf – Raiders Weston
- Jarvis Craven – Raiders Gungahlin
- Harry Le Pavoux – The MawsonClub
Each of you have won a signed 2018 Raiders Jersey which is available to collect from your respective venue.
Next month’s prize giveaway is a $100 Raiders Shop voucher from each site, draws will take place on Wednesday 10 October 2018.
PRIZE WINNERS – SEPTEMBER
The Canberra Raiders and associated Licensed Venues congratulate the below September winners for the ‘Raiders Kids Promotion’:
- Hollie Nelson – Queanbeyan Leagues Club
- Jackson Goleby – Raiders Gungahlin
- Finnley Knight – The Mawson Club
- Cailin Richardson – Raiders Weston
- Brooklyn Champion – Raiders Belconnen
Each of you have picked up a $100 Raiders Shop Voucher.
Next month’s prize giveaway is a Season 2019 Family Grandstand Membership, to be drawn Wednesday 14th November 2018
PRIZE WINNERS – OCTOBER
The Canberra Raiders and associated Licensed Venues congratulate the below October winners for the ‘Raiders Kids Promotion’:
- Danielle Smith – Queanbeyan Leagues Club
- Michael Tozer – Raiders Weston
- Karina Coombes – The Mawson Club
- Dean O’Neill – Raiders Belconnen
- Kylie Tot – Raiders Gungahlin
Each of you have picked up a Family Gold Grandstand Membership for 2019.
Next month’s prize giveaway is a Season 2019 Family Grandstand Membership, to be drawn Wednesday 12th December 2018