Ticketed Member Cash Draws Terms and Conditions
Season 2018 Full Season Ticketed Member/Sponsor Cash Jackpot Draw Promotion
Permit No ACT TP 17/02637
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the Season 2018 Full Season Ticketed Member/Sponsor Cash Jackpot Draw is Canberra Raiders Pty Ltd, 2 Eade Street Bruce ACT 2617 (ABN: 31 068 819 152).
2. The Prize(s) Supplier is Austbrokers Canberra (and/or their arranged Insurance Underwriter), Unit 1, Lyell Centre, Cnr Lyell & Newcastle Streets Fyshwick ACT 2609 (ABN: 36 123 669 992).
3. Awarded prizes across this promotion will be delivered (or arrangements made in respect to delivery with winner) within a 30-day period from time of determination.
4. All spins involving the wheel will be filmed for verification.
5. Entry is open only to 2018 Canberra Raiders Full Season Ticketed Members/Sponsors, for no additional cost to their subscribed membership package.
6. Information on how to enter and the prizes on offer form part of these Terms and Conditions as to does the Promotion Overview Section supplied above. All documents will be housed on the Raiders Membership website www.weareraiders.com.au
7. Eligible individuals who sign up for a Full Season Ticketed Membership are automatically opted into this ‘Full Season Member/Sponsor’ Jackpot draws once their subscription has been received and verified by the Club. This process is done by way of the normal membership or sponsor sign up process;
8. A Full Season Ticketed Member/Sponsor can simply opt out of inclusion into the ‘Full Season Member/Sponsor’ Jackpot if they desire by making direct contact with the Club via phone, email or written communication.
9. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, agents, contractors, service providers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
10. For avoidance of doubt, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion and subsequent similar promotions.
11. This Trade Promotion will be promoted widely via all available channels as deemed necessary by the Promoter to maximise entries.
12. Direct Employees, Immediate Family Members and Board of Director Representatives of the Canberra Raiders Pty Ltd, Canberra District Rugby League, Associated ‘Raiders Group’ Entities and Austbrokers Canberra are ineligible to enter
13. The Season 2018 Full Season Ticketed Member/Sponsor Cash Jackpot Draws will be conducted during home matches as identified in the overview.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and financial status with the Club) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. Only financial Club Members/Sponsors will be eligible to take part in the Cash Prize Spin process. For avoidance of doubt, any Full Season Ticketed Member who is paying off their membership via part payment plan (i.e. installments per month) must be up to date with payments as at time of selection to be eligible.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with 2018 Club Members/Sponsors or others enquiring about this Trade Promotion, excluding Regulatory organisation obligations.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with attending the Raiders Game Day to be a part of the pre-game wheel spin draw is not covered by the Club as part of the opportunity. These costs need to be funded by the participating member.
18. The prizes offered are subject to change at any time, however are unlikely to change. The Promoter and the Prize Supplier reserve the right to offer a substitute prize of comparable value if for some reason, the prize stated in these Terms and Conditions is not available.
19. Any person between the ages of 5-16 years who is successful in winning a cash prize across this trade promotion will be granted such under the direction of advice from parent or legal guardian. In the absence of such a person (and directive), the money will be held in trust by the Club for the winner until suitable arrangements are determined/verified.
20. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required by the Promoter to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize Supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Prize Supplier, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant; or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
23. Any questions, comments or complaints requiring response about this promotion must be directed in writing directly to the Promoter via email@example.com with return contact details.