Season 2017 Full Season Ticketed Member/SponsorCash Jackpot Draw Promotion.
Permit No ACT TP 16/02336
As an extension of the 2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot Promotion, Permit No ACT TP 16/01942, at the first ten (10) Raiders Home Games of the 2017 NRL Season held at GIO Stadium Canberra, one pre-selected ‘Full Season Ticketed Member’ will be given a 1 in 50 chance of winning a $50,000 cash prize via a prize wheel spin.
NB: Over the course of this entire ‘Season 2017 Full Season Ticketed Member/Sponsor Cash Jackpot Draw Promotion’ an additional $500,000 is up for grabs (i.e. 10 x $50,000 wheel spins). The total prize on offer (or part thereof) may not be given away during the promotion period, this is dependent on Member’s landing on the correct segment of the prize wheel.
First 10 Raiders Home Games
Rd 2 (Sat March 11): vs Cronulla Sharks, 7.30pm.
Rd 3 (Sun March 19): vs Wests Tigers, 4pm.
Rd 5 (Sat April 1): vs Parramatta Eels, 5.30pm.
Rd 7 (Sat April 15): vs New Zealand Warriors, 5.30pm.
Rd 8 (Fri April 21): vs Manly Sea Eagles, 6pm.
Rd 12 (Sun May 28): vs Sydney Roosters, 4pm.
Rd 16 (Sat June 24): vs Brisbane Broncos, 5.30pm.
Rd 17 (Sat July 1): vs North Queensland Cowboys, 7.30pm.
Rd 19 (Fri July 14): vs St George Illawarra Dragons, 7.50pm.
Rd 20 (Sat July 22): vs Melbourne Storm, 5.30pm.
- Entry eligible for any 2017 Canberra Raiders Full Season Ticketed Members/Sponsors (i.e. a member or company representative that has purchased a Package that consists of 12 game day tickets).
- Ticketed Member/Sponsor must be 5 years of age or older (NB: Members/Sponsors name, date of birth and contact email and/or phone number must be known by Club to validate entry);
- All eligible individuals who sign up for a Full Season Ticketed Membership Package (or equivalent) are automatically opted into this Full Season Ticketed Member/Sponsor Cash Jackpot Draw as per above two points;
- A Full Season Ticketed Member can only be selected once over the course of the season to take part in the Game Day prize wheel spin, therefore it is recommended that multiple memberships in a single person’s name be updated to correspond with the people using the season pass;
- On the Tuesday leading into each of the first 10 Raiders home games played at GIO Stadium Canberra, one Member/Sponsor will be randomly selected from Season Ticket Master List;
- This draw will take place at 10am at Raiders HQ by an appointed Raiders Employee;
- The method of draw will involve using a Random Number Generator to select a number which is cross referenced against an up to date list of Full Season Ticketed Members/Sponsors;
- The selected Member/Sponsor will be assigned to the next home game for the cash prize wheel spin, which will be conducted in the West Grandstand Members Lounge 1 hour before kick-off of the NRL match on the day;
- After pre-selecting the Member/Sponsor, the Club will attempt to make contact with this person to get them directly involved in the upcoming game day prize wheel spin;
- The drawn member/sponsor will also be identified in the next Members/Sponsors Weekly EDM Newsletter that goes out (i.e. distributed the following Thursday), unless member records show that the selected person’s identity needs to be protected (e.g. child protection order etc.) whereby the person will be identified by their Member/Sponsor account identity only;
- If the selected Member/Sponsor is non-contactable for any reason, or if the Member/Sponsor declines the invitation to directly spin the prize wheel at the next game day, the Club will arrange for a representative from Austbrokers Canberra (i.e. Club’s Membership Sponsor) to spin the prize wheel on the Member/Sponsor behalf;
- If the selected Member/Sponsor fails to arrive at the match at the appropriate time despite previously committing (due to unforeseen circumstance) then again a representative from Austbrokers Canberra will spin the prize wheel on behalf of the Member/Sponsor;
- Game Day Wheel Spin for $50,000:
- The selected Member/Sponsor (or substitute representative) will be allowed a single attempt to spin for $50,000 on the prize wheel;
- The prize wheel will only be allowed to be spun once an ‘independent loss adjuster’ is present to witness the spin;
- The prize wheel that is spun, which will be independently assessed prior to use, will contain 50 segments (numbered 1-50). The number 1 segment will be a different colour to signify the start position of the wheel for spins and the number 36 segment will have a $ symbol (as season 2017 is the Raiders 36th season in operation) equating to the cash prize on offer.
- An eligible spin is required to make at least 2 rotations of the wheel (i.e. going past the number 1 coloured segment twice) before landing on a segment. Obviously if the wheel lands on the number 36 segment then that Member/Sponsor wins the $50,000 cash prize.
- Irrespective of whether the cash prize is won or not, as part of the selected member’s prize, post-game the Member/Sponsor will be invited down into the Raiders NRL team dressing room to be introduced to Players/Coaches etc. and also to be presented with a signed Austbrokers Canberra 2017 Raiders Auckland Nines Jersey.
- In total, the prizes on offer as part of this promotion are:
- 10 x $50,000 Cash (i.e. $500,000 in total) subject to landing on specific spin wheel segment;
- 10 x Post-Game Raiders NRL Change Room visits;
- 10 x signed 2017 Raiders Auckland Nines Jerseys.
For full terms and conditions see here