2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot
2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot
Permit No ACT TP 16/01942
For $500,000, any 2017 financial Club member that can successfully predict all 4 of the below totals will win a share of the offered jackpot:
a. Total Points scored by Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games);
b. Total Points scored against Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games);
c. Total Number of Tries scored by the Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games) and
d. Total Number of Tries scored against Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games).
NB: The prize on offer of $500,000 will not be given away if no correct entries are received.
- Prize shared in the event of more than one winner;
- Entry eligible for any 2017 Canberra Raiders Member/Sponsor
(i.e. Ticketed or Non-Ticketed) that is 5 years of age or older (NB: Members/Sponsors name, date of birth and contact email and/or phone must be provided at time of entry);
- Entry limited to one entry per Member/Sponsor with that persons first entry as lodged through the setup Online Competition Portal (hosted on www.weareraiders.com.au ) the one accepted if multiple entries for same Member/Sponsor received;
- Entries received up until one hour before kick-off of the Raiders first game of the 2017 Telstra Premiership Season and
- Entries can only be lodged through Online Competition Portal.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the “2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot” competition is Canberra Raiders Pty Ltd, 2 Eade Street Bruce ACT 2617 (ABN: 31 068 819 152).
2. The Prize(s) Supplier is Austbrokers Canberra (and/or their arranged Insurance Underwriter), Unit 1, Lyell Centre, Cnr Lyell & Newcastle Streets Fyshwick ACT 2609 (ABN: 36 123 669 992).
3. Awarded prizes across this promotion will be delivered (or arrangements made in respect to delivery with winner) within a 30-day period from time of determination.
4. To enter, entrants must complete the steps outlined above for the “2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot” competition.
5. Entry is open only to 2017 Canberra Raiders Members/Sponsors, free of charge.
6. Information on how to enter and the prizes on offer form part of these Terms and Conditions as to does the Promotion Overview Section supplied above. All documents will be housed on the Raiders Membership website www.weareraiders.com.au including the Lodgment Portal for the ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot component.
7. Participation in “2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot” competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and is purely at the discretion of the Member/Sponsor.
8. Any access and/or cost considerations associated with entering the “2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot” competition via the setup Online Competition Portal is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used (if relevant).
9. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, agents, contractors, service providers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
10. For avoidance of doubt, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion and subsequent similar promotions.
11. This Trade Promotion will be promoted widely via all available channels as deemed necessary by the Promoter to maximise entries.
12. Direct Employees, Immediate Family Members and Board of Director Representatives of the Canberra Raiders Pty Ltd, Canberra District Rugby League, Associated ‘Raiders Group’ Entities and Austbrokers Canberra are ineligible to enter
13. “2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot” competition will begin on 1 December 2016 with a specific media launch event held prior to this date, involving Promoter and Prize Supplier Representatives to signal start of 2017 Membership sign up period and associated promotion. This Trade Promotion finishes at the conclusion of the 2017 NRL regular season (i.e. early September 2017 – subject to NRL Schedule).
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and financial status with the Club) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. Only financial Club Members/Sponsors will be eligible to take part in the “2017 Member’s ‘Season Predictor’ Jackpot” competition and eligible to win a share of jackpot as part of Season Predictor promotion.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with 2017 Club Members/Sponsors or others enquiring about this Trade Promotion, excluding Regulatory organisation obligations.
17. The prizes offered are subject to change at any time, however are unlikely to change. The Promoter and the Prize Supplier reserve the right to offer a substitute prize of comparable value if for some reason, the prize stated in these Terms and Conditions is not available.
18. Any person between the ages of 5-16 years who is successful in winning a cash prize will be granted such under the direction of advice from parent or legal guardian. In the absence of such a person (and directive), the money will be held in trust by the Club for the winner until suitable arrangements are determined/verified.
19. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required by the Promoter to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize Supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Prize Supplier, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- a) to disqualify any entrant; or
- b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter
(including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
27. Any questions, comments or complaints requiring response about this promotion must be directed in writing directly to the Promoter via firstname.lastname@example.org with return contact details.